Sunday, September 27, 2009

Working Titles

Dark Calling has been the working title of my big massive story for a long time, for so long that I sometimes forget that I'm supposed to be thinking of a new title for it. Recently I came across the phrase "Grey is Not Evil," as a signature for various things, and I've been considering using that as a title. "Grey, Not Evil" sounds alright I guess. I'm still not sure.

Anyways, I've been reworking and rewriting my story, adding characters, changing current ones, and even redesigning Jack's swords. I'm not entirely happy with anything just yet, but I can say that what has been changed looks much better. I'm hoping that this rendition of the tale will be a good and powerful one. ^_^

Pkmn Jd is coming along at some point. I intend to do at least one page this week. >.< Possibly more depending on how thursday (my one off day from work) goes.

No comments: